yconic - UofT - Decision pending
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT - Decision pending

A photo of Skyper Skyper
On Friday, my application status changed from under review to pending decision. Does that mean that answers are coming soon?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of poeticallydemented poeticallydemented
Under Review = "We haven't had a chance to look at your application yet / We're looking at a bunch of applications as well as yours."

Decision Pending = "We looked at your application and haven't made our minds up yet."
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Bluesharpies Bluesharpies

@poeticallydemented wrote
Under Review = "We haven't had a chance to look at your application yet / We're looking at a bunch of applications as well as yours."

Decision Pending = "We looked at your application and haven't made our minds up yet."

Either one = "We're huuuuuuuuuge loafts and it's starting to look like we're having a lot of fun playing with our applicant's minds."

._.;
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of littleroom littleroom

@Bluesharpies wrote

@poeticallydemented wrote

Either one = "We're huuuuuuuuuge loafts and it's starting to look like we're having a lot of fun playing with our applicant's minds."

._.;

Yes, exactly.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fruitpunch9 fruitpunch9
U of T's application status check website sucks, my transcript is still not updated..Feb 3rd? WHAT THE HECK
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of idylle10 idylle10
Don't quote me on this, but I remember reading this on some other forum (or perhaps the old SAF) that after the status changes, you should get an acceptance pretty soon OR if it says decision pending for long time, you will most likely get rejected.
Was this helpful? Yes 0