yconic - UofT - How do you find out your UTORid?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT - How do you find out your UTORid?

A photo of sevenzeroz sevenzeroz
I received an e-mail from UofT saying they are reviewing my application, and there was a link included that requires you to login with a UofT application # and a UTORid. The UofT application # is included in the e-mail but I don't know how to figure out my UTORid, which isn't included in the e-mail...

I tried e-mailing the university but I got an autoreply back saying my email was suspicious o.O...

So then I tried calling the undergraduate admission contact # on their website and I had to keep pressing extension numbers and I didn't get to talk to a real person, it was just an automated voice giving out general information I already knew...

Does anyone know how to figure out their UTORid? I would really appreciate some help. Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of Nyx Nyx
ENABLING YOUR UTORid
In order to access information about the status of your application (see following) and access an exciting new admissions portal we'll be announcing soon, you will have to enable your UTORid, which is ******
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Ahhh I just figured it out.

It turns out my UTORid was there the entire time, but I had overlooked it because I had thought it was just a typo (it looks very similar to an actual word).

Anyways, thanks for replying.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
hey, can you log in or whatever? whenevr i put in my OUAC #, it gives me an error
Was this helpful? Yes 0

To enable your UTORid you enter your UTORid and UofT Applicant number first. Then on the next page you entre your birthdate and your OUAC number, which MUST NOT include a dash between 2011 and the other numbers and MUST include a zero at the end.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
what do they mean by saying its only a "reference" for us? are these the 3 questions ?
1) What do you do to contribute to your community?
2) How have you demonstrated leadership outside of the classroom?
3) What extracurricular skills and experience will you bring to Rotman Commerce?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

are these the 3 questions ?
3) What extracurricular skills and experience will you bring to Rotman Commerce?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Was this helpful? Yes 0

Was this helpful? Yes 0