yconic - UofT Acceptance!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT Acceptance!

A photo of aisa1231 aisa1231

Just got accepted to UofT St.George!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
66 replies

A photo of iCobra iCobra
Same. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Bluesharpies Bluesharpies
Saw this thread, checked the UofT portal in excitement, no dice.

Dare I ask what your averages were for what programs, and if they're quite done handing out offers? ;s
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iCobra iCobra
83.8 Life science @ St. George. They are probably still going to send some out but I can't be sure.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

FFFFF.

91.8, Life Sci, Trin, nothing.

Bricks are being shat.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iCobra iCobra
You will forsure get in. Probably just because they are reviewing your trinity application.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of itruffles itruffles
I jumped and checked the portal too ... nothing :(
81 for social sci ... :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Xizeta Xizeta
Home come you guys have decimal places with your averages?

I've only ever seen my credits as interger values on my credit summary.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@Xizeta wrote
Home come you guys have decimal places with your averages?

I've only ever seen my credits as interger values on my credit summary.

Averaging said integers...?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

do you guys think i can make it?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aisa1231 aisa1231
got accepted into social science with a 83.5% average and 86% on english

i have 1 repeated course, and few failed gr11 course :P
so you guys should not be worried!!

Was this helpful? Yes 0

oh and congrats to all of you who got in! *jealous
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MariamGuled MariamGuled
okay... so i have an 87.8 average... and still havent heard from the life sciences program at UTSG- woodsworth.

whyyyy :(?
I'm freaking out.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iCobra iCobra

@MariamGuled wrote
okay... so i have an 87.8 average... and still havent heard from the life sciences program at UTSG- woodsworth.

I'm freaking out.

Dont know why they haven'y accepted you. I had 83.8 and I got into life science at UTSG - woodsworth
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of MariamGuled MariamGuled

@iCobra wrote

@MariamGuled wrote

I'm freaking out.

Dont know why they haven'y accepted you. I had 83.8 and I got into life science at UTSG - woodsworth

AH. that makes no senseeeeeee.
:'(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hairykangaroo hairykangaroo
got into rotman commerce with an 87.16%! Too bad I didn't get into trinity college :( it says I'm in new college.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Snowboarder629 Snowboarder629
I'm still waiting. Applied for humanities with an average of 84.5. Only thing that is really worrying me is that I'm only getting a 72 in English on m my midterm. Also if it matters my first choice is university college.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

To everyone who got in, where do you guys live? And to everyone who didn't (yet) where do you all live? I live in the GTA. It might be a regional thing
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mnborka mnborka
I live in the KW area, applied to UTSG Soc. Sci. woodsworth with a measly 79.8 :( IM SO SCARED. I need to get in because the only other school that has Pharmacy is waterloo and I LOVE T.O. :( Some support? I'm freakin out.

MIDTERM was:
eng 77
chem 80
bio 93
art 83
physics 68 :(
calc 77
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@mnborka wrote
I live in the KW area, applied to UTSG Soc. Sci. woodsworth with a measly 79.8 :( IM SO SCARED. I need to get in because the only other school that has Pharmacy is waterloo and I LOVE T.O. :( Some support? I'm freakin out.

KW? According to CUDO looks like you have a good chance. I'm in the same boat though, my average is close to yours and I'm freaking out as well. I REALLY wanna go to a school in downtown Toronto but no way are my parents allowing me to go to Ryerson LOOL

But you don't need to go to school at UofT to get into pharmacy. I used to work in a pharmacy, and many of them recommended York because it's easier to get high marks and pharmacy is SO competitive. Not to mention the intensity of UofT.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@itruffles wrote

@mnborka wrote

KW? According to CUDO looks like you have a good chance. I'm in the same boat though, my average is close to yours and I'm freaking out as well. I REALLY wanna go to a school in downtown Toronto but no way are my parents allowing me to go to Ryerson LOOL

But you don't need to go to school at UofT to get into pharmacy. I used to work in a pharmacy, and many of them recommended York because it's easier to get high marks and pharmacy is SO competitive. Not to mention the intensity of UofT.

Ugh york is so sketchy to me though. And if i went to ryerson it would be for nursing and I'd way rather go to UT for nursing lol. I HATE this. And I'm working at a Pharmacy right now and my boss went to UT so it is more appealing to me. Don't you want to kill UT though? I've never been this stressed in my life! What is your average?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@mnborka wrote

@itruffles wrote

@mnborka wrote

Ugh york is so sketchy to me though. And if i went to ryerson it would be for nursing and I'd way rather go to UT for nursing lol. I HATE this. And I'm working at a Pharmacy right now and my boss went to UT so it is more appealing to me. Don't you want to kill UT though? I've never been this stressed in my life! What is your average?

My pharmacists went to UofT too but 2 did undergrad at York and 1 did it at Mac. It really doesn't matter for undergrad but if you're anything like me, you can only do well in an environment that you adore. My average is an 81 and I applied for the same program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yeah, it would bug my OCD if I did it in two places haha. I'm going insane.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Snowboarder629 Snowboarder629
I'm applying from Brampton, and my apptrack still says pending review. This is so frustrating.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fearingson123 fearingson123
74 eng

85 top 6

...still pending review

@_@
Was this helpful? Yes 0