yconic - uoft acceptances in march?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

uoft acceptances in march?

A photo of IneedHalp IneedHalp
Me and two of my friends logged onto our ouac's today and saw that uoft accepted us for engineering, but we did not recieve any emails from uoft and our engineering portals say "application not reviewed". Anyone else get acceptances to uoft? I hope its not a glitch lol is that even possible? We did however, recieve an email that uoft only looks at applications in april/may, so whats up with this
Was this helpful? Yes 0
29 replies

A photo of heesoup heesoup
OUAC should be correct. Maybe U of T is slow in updating their portals. Give them a call to make sure.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
I don't think there would be a glitch where they got 3 people's offers wrong. Why don't you wait a couple of days and see if the portal gets updated or if you get any mail :bball:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of LRooke LRooke
I checked the OUAC portal a couple of hours back, and it lists UoT as having offered me a spot in ECE. Nothing on the UoT Engineering Applicant Portal, though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@LRooke wrote
I checked the OUAC portal a couple of hours back, and it lists UoT as having offered me a spot in ECE. Nothing on the UoT Engineering Applicant Portal, though.

Ya i got an ece offer too, if you dont mind me asking, wat was your avg? mine was 91, I thought you needed a pretty high average to get acceptances this early from uoft...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Noemata Noemata
This is how I received my confirmations:

First, the UofT portal > Then OUAC > Then e-mail > And finally mail.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steele steele

@IneedHalp wrote
Me and two of my friends logged onto our ouac's today and saw that uoft accepted us for engineering, but we did not recieve any emails from uoft and our engineering portals say "application not reviewed". Anyone else get acceptances to uoft? I hope its not a glitch lol is that even possible? We did however, recieve an email that uoft only looks at applications in april/may, so whats up with this

Yeah, from what I've ascertained over the past week, all the U of T acceptances look like this.

Don't worry about it, you're in. :cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Update: LOL SO HAPPPY! ya it was true, the engineering portals just updated!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of stack444 stack444
to those who got accepted, what was your average?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

93 in english (pschool :P)
90 in adv functions
91 in chemistry
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Congratulations everybody!! I'm still trying to be hopeful about my chances (ArtSci applicant here), but someone from another thread said that U of T released the majority of decisions in April/May and I really, really don't want to have to wait that long... :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
^
Who needs to wait..
You alrdy got into UCLA..
And all the other UC universities.
I'd give you my U of T acceptance any day for a chance at UCLA.
OOO:
/jealous
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thanks Cynthia! :) But I most likely won't be attending any of those schools. Not only are they incredibly expensive for non-U.S. citizens, but my parents also refuse to pay tuition. The only exception is UC Berkeley, because for some strange reason my folks believe Berkeley is THAT much better than any other UC (and thus would be willing to pay 50k a year for it). Lol.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

^
Oh? I just assumed you have duo citizenship.
That's too bad, but hey.. U of T isn't far off from UC I'm sure.
:)
Just bring back the warm and sunny weather with you please. :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Will do. :) It was another sunny day in SoCal today, which is always nice... too bad there's always such a drastic temperature change between the mornings/evenings and noontime. :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

^
What time is it over there?!
Ahhh I can just imagine the beaches and sun right now..
Danggg.. makes me wanna hope on the next flight over.
:bounce:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

It's 9:45 P.M. over here right now. I think we're in the same time zone as BC in Canada...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

^
OOOOO: How'd you know I'm from BC!
Hahaha, unless you were just stating that as a general fact rather than targeting me personally.
:compress:
Yeah, same time.
Is it still sunny as hell over there at this time?!
We are going so off topic from this thread's initial intentions, but I love talking about Cali.
<333333
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of dolphin888 dolphin888
Accepted - UofT Life Science (Biological Anthropology):cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

^
Congrats, future class mate!
;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I just checked my U of T application status again, and I have officially been accepted!! I applied for Humanities. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

^
OOOOOOO:
Niccceeeeee!
Bring the cali weather with you and I'll see you next year!!
=D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

^
Congrats!
Hi future class mate. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

^
I'm still not 100% if I'll be going to U of T..
If I get into UBC, my parents will most likely be forcing me to stay here in BC.
>____>
I kind of have my courses figured out, I know what I want to take first and second semester.
How about you?
What college were you admitted to, btw?
Was this helpful? Yes 0