yconic - UofT application not under review yet?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT application not under review yet?

A photo of Vort3x Vort3x
I submitted my SPF on the day of the deadline yet it is not under review yet. It has been 12 or so days already and I am kind of getting worried right now. Is anyone else in the same boat as me?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of LindaS LindaS
Don't worry, mine says that too and I submitted mine before the new year.
Hopefully they'll review it soon. I'm getting really anxious :S
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ninetyfour ninetyfour
Just checked, pending review :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Onionlol Onionlol
Mine just turned to blank !Before it says not yet reveiwed, I dont know what dose this mean,is anyone same as me?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KidA KidA
Don't worry mine says not yet reviewed yet as well. Toronto really takes their sweet ass time.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jasonty9 jasonty9
mine is ''offer accepted''... :cyclops:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of drummerboy319 drummerboy319
I'm in the same boat. Still says "Not Yet Reviewed" on the Engineering Portal. And it says "Pending Review" on Join U of T.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rvangel rvangel
mine says that the university has received sufficient documents and they will be giving a decision in the end of february. so this is the end of february right? and my staus check still says pending and when I open it it says file under review.

can someone tell me what types of app statuses do they put up in there? after 'file under review' what kind of status is likely to appear?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RejectedFromBrock RejectedFromBrock

@rvangel wrote
mine says that the university has received sufficient documents and they will be giving a decision in the end of february. so this is the end of february right? and my staus check still says pending and when I open it it says file under review.

can someone tell me what types of app statuses do they put up in there? after 'file under review' what kind of status is likely to appear?

They're probably just loafting...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cm0011 cm0011
aha yea mine has been "pending review" since like, what, december? >.<

somehow, for UTM, it went directly from "pending review" to "admitted" directly, so I guess they must have reviewed it in a day or something :S

Still waiting on St. George now...."pending review"....grr...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Goofus Goofus
Hey guys! Maybe I can help. I got my acceptance to U of T about three days ago, and the first correspondence I got was an email with the subject line 'University of Toronto Offer of Admission'. At that time my joinuoft page said 'Admitted' or some such but the engineering portal still said 'Under Review'. Just sit tight, they'll send you an email if you've been accepted!
Was this helpful? Yes 0