yconic - UofT Application status
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT Application status

A photo of Kooh Kooh
Does any one have the same problem that I have? I sent in my SPF for engineering the wednesday before the due date of thursday (Feburary 17). Now when I checked my status for UofT it had an empty space regarding if they had received the SPf and the date they received it. Is it just not updated or they have not received it all.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
I think - or I would hope - that they just haven't updated it yet.
U of T tends to be very slow with their updating....
If you're unsure, just re-submit it. I would hope you typed up all the questions and such on a separate Word document or somewhere that you saved for future references..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steele steele

@Kooh wrote
Does any one have the same problem that I have? I sent in my SPF for engineering the wednesday before the due date of thursday (Feburary 17). Now when I checked my status for UofT it had an empty space regarding if they had received the SPf and the date they received it. Is it just not updated or they have not received it all.

Where on the Application Status page did you see that? I don't see anything which indicates whether they recieved it or not, other than the green checkmarks on the Applicant Portal page.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Kooh Kooh
It was on another website that I checked on for the app status, not the one where I filled on the SPF with the green checkmarks

I had to enter my UOTRid to check it,
I had googled Uoft Application status to find the website, first link
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
use the joinutoronto site, it's way easier to use!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sevln sevln

@Kooh wrote

Same here! I submitted my SPF early Jan., and got an email telling me that they were "now reviewing my submission"...but when I check the status using my UTORid, the required documents section with the SPF has no "received on" date! - Even though in the Eng. Portal, I'm sure that all the sections are "completed". I'm so confused!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Haru Haru
Call them. Tell them what your concern is and they'll provide you with some sort of an answer. It's your best bet.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JChan JChan
bump.

my box is still blank, no email
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of sevln sevln
I emailed the ask@ecf.utoronto.ca about the blank box, and they replied telling me that for engineering applications they don't update any other sites with our applicant info other than the engineering applicant portal.
Was this helpful? Yes 0