yconic - UofT Colleges?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT Colleges?

A photo of aak94 aak94
I applied to different colleges in UofT from the University applications. So basically I check marked Rotman commerce and chose Trinity as first choice. Now, is this only for people who want to live on residence? If I am going to commute from another city do I still have to apply for a college? Or is it that everyone who applies to any program of UofT must select a college? Very confused here.

Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
Yes all Arts and Science students have to (Rotman falls under this). Did you hand in your supplementary for Trinity yet? It's due in like 18 hours lols
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Desi201 Desi201
Yeah i'm confused as well, i understand that we have to apply to a college, but if we are commuting to UofT, is it really important to choose the right college?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of aak94 aak94

@iliketurtles wrote
Yes all Arts and Science students have to (Rotman falls under this). Did you hand in your supplementary for Trinity yet? It's due in like 18 hours lols

LOL OHSNAP!!! So, if I don't apply to Trinity, does that mean I'm automatically rejected from UofT? Or is there a second option available?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles

@aak94 wrote

@iliketurtles wrote

LOL OHSNAP!!! So, if I don't apply to Trinity, does that mean I'm automatically rejected from UofT? Or is there a second option available?

You'll automatically be considered for your second college choice :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0