yconic - UofT Decision Pending
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT Decision Pending

A photo of zaidpass zaidpass
Hey guys this is pretty weird. I applied for Eng Sci and a while back during March they gave me an early acceptance to Materials Engineering as an alternative (second choice). Now I check my status because I also applied for Rotman and now my decision changed back from admitted to decision pending. This time both Materials and Eng Sci are pending decision. Did this happen to anyone else?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Measys Measys
Yup... alternate offer to Chemical Engineering was Accepted but is now Decision Pending, as is Engsci.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Its my first choice so I'm so nervous

Whats your average?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of IronMan IronMan
well, I personally applied to UofT Engineering science my status changed last friday from under review to decision Pending but I still didn't got any offer yet!! I am too worried ! I don't maybe because I am an international student !! tell me guyz how much time does it take for the admission status to change from decision Pending to give an offer ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

My descision pending was in the morning and I check at night and it changed. As soon as I logged back into utor and went to the home page it said i was admitted to Engineering Science. They re-considered me after my mid-term marks without me even asking.

I'm so happy!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iRamie iRamie
Just listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0 and you'll be fine.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted