yconic - UofT Engineering Science, early admission
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT Engineering Science, early admission

A photo of queens queens
Is any one got early admitted to Eng Sci of UofT yet? The first batch of acceptance was sent around mid Feb 2010 for 2010 applicants.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
16 replies

A photo of jimmychuckk jimmychuckk
I got the material engineering offer on last friday.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of queens queens
Congratulations. Are you from Ontario or other provinces ? Could you disclose your average of the 5 or 6 admitted subjects?

Seems not so many applicants got early accepted.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Thank you, actually my situation is unique, I was graduated from high school in China, but I am a Canada PR . The average score is 92, and I got one an award in the National biology contest, however today I recieved the official letter, no entrance scholarship:(~~~hehe ,anyway admitted~~ material engineering is not that hot in Faculty of appply sci&eng. wish you get your offer in the near future!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of queens queens
So, you lived/lives in China ? Is the China curriculum must difficult than Canadian's ones. I heard that their maths and science subjs are really hard and fast-tracked.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I came to toronto in july 2010, after finishing my high school course and the university entrance exam in china. yes, especially, math and physics are difficult, however, it's not a adequete teaching method to give students those tough and useless questions. you have much potentiality and creativity in university!!that's your strength. trust me~~
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of hattiexu93 hattiexu93
I checked OUAC yesterday and apparently my offer was sent on the 14th, but the U of T website only updated it today. There was no email.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Another forum member (paulliwallie I think was his name) has been accepted already
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KJ9234 KJ9234
I was accepted to Eng Sci at U of T on Feb 14.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of albus25 albus25

@KJ9234 wrote
I was accepted to Eng Sci at U of T on Feb 14.

So can you please let me know what was your average in grade 11 and term 1 grade 12. Also are you a student out of Province or from Ontario?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of indrewder indrewder
I was also accepted into Eng. Sci. at U of T Feb. 14 with a $5000 entrance scholarship.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of queens queens
Congratulation to you all. What are your top 5 or 6 marks?

My neck has lengthened. You know our school just sent our mid-year report and diploma mark (just released by mid Feb) few days ago. I think we have to wait at least one more month.

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of indrewder indrewder
I'm completing English and Calculus at the moment, but my other 4 were:
Biology - 99
Chemistry - 100
Physics - 100
Adv. Functions - 100
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jagseer Jagseer
I got early accpetance to eng sci around Feb 15, im an ontario resident
My grade 11 avg was like 98
My sem 1 this year was 96.3
I submitted my spf late january

side bar: indrewder, how do u have such high marks, thats ridiculous!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of queens queens
Jagseer and Indrewder,

All your marks are exceptionally good, you probably come from highschools with good creditentals and track records.

I am an ESL student, my average of 4 required subjects is 94.5 (excluding English). Hope I have good news asap.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KJ9234 KJ9234
I am an Ontario Student, my marks are:

Gr. 11- 97%
Gr. 12 (first sem)- 95%

I was at the March Break Open House today and they mentioned that they take into account grade 11 and grade 12 marks, the essay and ecs.
Was this helpful? Yes 0