yconic - UofT Industrial Engineering
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT Industrial Engineering

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Anyone get accepted to UofT Industrial Engineering yet??

I think I messed up my Engineering SPF since, I know that I will be commuting, so I didn't bother filling in the Residency Form.

But I'm not sure if I had to fill it out, regardless, for the entire form to be sent out :S
Was this helpful? Yes 0
8 replies

not yet, no the residence form is there if u applied for residence and got an offer for residence. so in ur case , u will never have to complete it .lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of tcyl tcyl
on ouac, it says that UofT sent me an offer, but on the actual applicant portal it says my application hasn't been reviewed... so idk which one is correct
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of uoftece1T4 uoftece1T4
heh, indy. Fries with that?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Ok, first of all, it's a new program, so I understand where you're coming from, uftece1T4; the entrance average is lower than the other engineering programs. However, that doesn't automatically imply that the program is worse than the others, so please do your research before criticizing.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kchung kchung
So I'm just gonna avoid what just happened...

Anyway -- Homie, check join.utoronto.ca :)
If you have an offer on OUAC you it should also show on that website.
Good luck!

... and sorry if that didn't help at all.
Does the SPF site still let you make changes?
Did you request residence in the first place?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Yea, I've checked it, but unfortunately, there's no offer :/ My average is 90%, and my extracurriculars are good... maybe they haven't sent the offers yet :/ hopefully...

On the engineering portal, it says my application hasn't been reviewed yet, and I've already paid the engineering SPF fee in.. November.
Well, I didn't request for residence in the first place, but I wasn't sure if I still had to atleast "save" the residency form, because it said "incomplete" on the application status page under the "select residence choices" section...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of arviny arviny

@tcyl wrote
on ouac, it says that UofT sent me an offer, but on the actual applicant portal it says my application hasn't been reviewed... so idk which one is correct

I made a thread on that, apparently if it's on OUAC then it's official. The apptrack and engineering portal take a while to update, but if you go on join.utoronto.ca you should see the offer on that page.
Congrats on the offer =D
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Anyone else get an offer or response from Industrial Engineering?? On my Apptrack for UofT, it still says Pending Review
Was this helpful? Yes 0