yconic - UofT, Mcmaster, or Queens LIfe Science??
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT, Mcmaster, or Queens LIfe Science??

A photo of xVidisha xVidisha
Hi, I'm applying to these three programs and was wondering, if I get accepted to any of them, which one I should ultimately pick if I want to try and get into med school.

These are my top picks for but do you suggest any other universities?
My high school average right now is 92%.

Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of inthemaking inthemaking
You should visit each school and see which one you like the best. Picking a university isn't just about reputation/prestige, you'll be spending 5 days/week for the next 3-4 years at that school, you have to make sure you also like the campus, facilities, student population, social life, food etc there.

I applied to those 3 schools as well (UTSG life sci, Mac health sci, Queen's life) and also UWO biomed. My choices in descending order were: Mac health sci > Queen's life sci > UWO biomed >> UTSG life sci. For other people, UTSG life sci would be one of their top choices if not their top. I personally hated the UTSG campus and could not see myself living there for the next 3-4 years so that's why it became my safety school. So nobody can make the choice for you, because it really depends on your own personal preferences.
Was this helpful? Yes 0