yconic - UofT need some courses
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT need some courses

A photo of Kurogashi Kurogashi
I have a few questions: what courses should I take at UTSG/UTSC for 2nd year life science? My goal is to double major in Biology and Economics. Currently I have these courses:

Fall:

PHY131H1
BCH210H1
HMB265H1
BIO230H1 (waitlisted)
ECMB01H3 (UTSC course)

Winter:

PHY132H1
CHM247H1
BIO220H1
ECMB05H3 (UTSC but the tutorial overlaps with CHM247H1. Are these the type of tutorials that have quizes to ensure attendance? How can I find the prof's email who teaches this course?)

I guess I am now looking for some courses to take. My problem is that a lot of courses I want overlap with other courses, so what should I do? I prefer to have courses down at UTSG cause I life 15mins away and I ultimately want to transfer here.

It says MAT135 need grade 12 calculus, I didn't take grade 12 calculus, so I am guessing I need to go back to high school for it?

My other question is, does anybody know any courses that may help improve my writing, public speaking, or something along those lines?

Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies