yconic - UofT Neuroscience
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT Neuroscience

A photo of eagerbeaver2010 eagerbeaver2010
Hey guys ! Need advice on UTSC Neuroscience. If I apply to UTSC neuroscience co op, and I dont get accepted into that, would they automatically consider me for neuroscience non coop. Cuz on OUAC it shows co op and non co op as two seperate options. Does that mean I have to apply to both?

Or can I apply to only the co op option and then also get into non co op from that??

Thanks for your answers, in advance :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of Nyx Nyx
If you get accepted to coop, then you're fine for no coop. But it doesn't work the other way around, usually.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of neuropsy neuropsy

@eagerbeaver2010 wrote
Hey guys ! Need advice on UTSC Neuroscience. If I apply to UTSC neuroscience co op, and I dont get accepted into that, would they automatically consider me for neuroscience non coop. Cuz on OUAC it shows co op and non co op as two seperate options. Does that mean I have to apply to both?

Or can I apply to only the co op option and then also get into non co op from that??

Thanks for your answers, in advance :)

Apply for the co-op 'stream'. If they don't accept you for co-op, they'll give you an offer for the non-co op program.
GL.

& merry xmas.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of academicgirl academicgirl
Can someone explain the advantages of going co-op rather than non co-op?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of stopngolow stopngolow

@academicgirl wrote

co-op basically gives you some work experience during a specific term while non-coop is the normal program where you're studying all terms.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of YaNnii YaNnii

@academicgirl wrote

and also Co-op programs require a higher average then non co-op programs (even if they are the same.. in this case, neuroscience co-op and non co-op)
Was this helpful? Yes 0