yconic - UofT or Western for ActSci?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT or Western for ActSci?

A photo of TotoSmith TotoSmith
Still waiting on Waterloo so... which of these two schools is better for actsci? I've had trouble trying to find much information on UofT and Western so any insight would be appreciated! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
I'm going to take a random guess and say U of T just because it is more well-known and renowned for math and business (except for Ivey) in general. Since ActSci is a pretty math-y major, I'd say U of T > Western. But I think everyone would say UW>all, so hopefully you'll get into UW! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of TotoSmith TotoSmith

@iliketurtles wrote
I'm going to take a random guess and say U of T just because it is more well-known and renowned for math and business (except for Ivey) in general. Since ActSci is a pretty math-y major, I'd say U of T > Western. But I think everyone would say UW>all, so hopefully you'll get into UW! :)

Thanks for your input! Does anyone know which school is harder/easier? Do these schools offer internships for actsci students?
Was this helpful? Yes 0