yconic - UofT SPF
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT SPF

A photo of joyjoyce69 joyjoyce69
Got a few questions about the UofT SPF.

1. If I go to a Catholic high school (Dufferin Peel Catholic District School Board), for the Academic History section of the SPF under "Type of school" do I pick public, private, or independent?

2. I'm so lost for Education Timeline, can anyone sort of give me an idea or example of what to do for that? I got as far as setting my first day of high school haha.

3. For extracurricular activities, I am not sure what to write under "Reference info", should I write the teacher's name that runs the club/team? Should I add phone numbers? I really don't know.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of iliketurtles iliketurtles
1. I would put public (since the school is publicly funded I assume)
2. I just wrote that I attended the same school since grade 9, gave a brief summary of the exec positions I've held or clubs I've been really involved with, and awards I've won. I wrote like 4 or 5 sentences lol
3. Yeah, write the name of your coach/supervisor/teacher whatever. Add a phone number (just leave their name and the school's phone number), and an e-mail.
That's what I did, unless someone who did it last year tells me something different that's probably how I'm going to leave it till I submit it :P
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted