yconic - Uoft St. George Campus - Where do I find my tutorials?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

Uoft St. George Campus - Where do I find my tutorials?

A photo of ahersi29 ahersi29

I have been on both ROSI and the portal and I can not find anywhere to add tutorials to my schedule. I have even googled it but to no avail. Where do I find my the corresponding tutorials for the courses I am taking. Does this happen after school starts in September or before hand? Any help is greatly appreciated! :D
Was this helpful? Yes 0
10 replies

A photo of Phase Phase
Doesn't ROSI prompt you with a tutorial/practical after selecting your lecture? If you didn't find any (or they were all full), either join a wait-list or contact your college's office of registrar.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Phase, I did not get any prompts from ROSI. Also I did not choose my lectures, I just chose my courses, and it displayed a schedule. Is there any where were you must press submit in order for your schedule to be processed. Furthermore my schedule has not shown up in the PORTAL after two weeks or so of creating my schedule.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Phase Phase

@ahersi29 wrote
Phase, I did not get any prompts from ROSI. Also I did not choose my lectures, I just chose my courses, and it displayed a schedule. Is there any where were you must press submit in order for your schedule to be processed. Furthermore my schedule has not shown up in the PORTAL after two weeks or so of creating my schedule.

You did not choose your lectures? So, they were pre-selected for you? In that case, I have no idea and you should contact your office of registrar.

When you select your courses, are you not asked to select a specific lecture time and either a tutorial/practical?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Phase, only some classes had different time periods and I had to choose from those different times but some of them only had one lecture time. After choosing my classes, it says that my courses are approved, and I have received my outstanding fee payment notice for the upcoming school year but there was no point in time where I was forwarded to choosing tutorials for my schedule. BTW it probably is a good idea to contact my registrar. Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Phase Phase
That is strange. On the screen you select your courses, you should scroll down and either see a tut/prac to choose from. But, the best course of action would obviously be to contact the experts (office of registrar).
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jillk jillk
Sometimes you can't choose tutorials until September, because professors don't upload their tutorial times until then.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

jillk, that is the first time I have heard something like that. Maybe that is the case. Thanks. I will continue searching, lol. Anyone else on the board who knows what's up with Uoft tutorial choosing.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Andrea5T Andrea5T

@jillk wrote
Sometimes you can't choose tutorials until September, because professors don't upload their tutorial times until then.

+1

When i went to the course selection help, they said some teachers will tell you to sign up for tutorial times once classes start. For 3 of my classes I don't have tutorials in my schedule. If there was never an option to choose a tutorial when you signed up, then you're fine. :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jesushchrist jesushchrist
just let them find you
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
For some courses, the tutorials are up on ROSI, but for others, you have to sign up on blackboard (portal) after classes start. If they don't show up on ROSI right now, don't worry about them.
Was this helpful? Yes 0