yconic - UofT St.George Life Sci -Anyone in?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofT St.George Life Sci -Anyone in?

A photo of Fiasco29 Fiasco29
Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone received a conditional offer of admission from UofT - St.George for the Life Sci program (BSc)

If you did, what program or area of interest did u choose (i.e. Human bio, molecular, biomedical toxicology)

What were your G.11 marks like or G.12.

Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
18 replies

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Don't think I've heard of anyone on this forum getting into U of T yet.
I don't think they give out acceptances until pretty late.. like end of Feb early Mar?
One of the later universities.
>____>
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of estatia estatia
Hey guys, I just got my acceptance for life sci @ u of t 2 days ago. Unlike a lot of the other universities, U of T never sent me an email. You should check on the OUAC site and through your utorid to see whether the offer was made. Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Has anyone OUTSIDE of Ontario gotten in?
I know lots of people who reside in Ontario who have gotten in.. but haven't heard of anyone outside the province getting in.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Leesh1993 Leesh1993
i think 90+ is a shoe in or that's what my teacher said. (applied to lifesci)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
On my portal login it says they will make a decision by the end of February, hopefully soon. I'm out of province.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
Mine says "Pending Review". I hope this really means they haven't looked at it yet and not that I haven't gotten in to the college I wanted :/
I'm from Ontario btw.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of KJ9234 KJ9234
I got an acceptance just after Valentine's day... Like everyone else has said, check ouac, I never got an email. I just got a package from Toronto about my engineering...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

What programs did you apply for in the Life Sci program (for those that have gotten in)?

Are you talking about UofT - St.George Campus or another campus?

What are your marks like (G.11 and present)?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of leah93 leah93
My friend got into UofT Mississauga for Life Science this weekend :) So proud of her xD
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1

@leah93 wrote
My friend got into UofT Mississauga for Life Science this weekend :) So proud of her xD

do you know what her average was?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of leah93 leah93

@safarhealthsci1 wrote

@leah93 wrote

do you know what her average was?

Umm it was pretty high....somewhere in the 90s....maybe 90-95%...I'm just guessing though. But it was high.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PH5680 PH5680
Anyone recently got acceptances?
My grade 12 avg is around 93, still no acceptances yet :S
Im getting worried
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
^nope, still waiting :/
We'll probably get them around April now
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@PH5680 wrote
Im getting worried

I got accepted recently.
Well, like.. 1 week ago or so.
It might be because I'm out of province so I didn't have to do the SPF or anything.
Just be patient, there's no way you won't get in with a 93 average!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

DID WE HAVE TO DO ANY SUPPLEMENTARY FORM OR INFO SHEET FOR UOFT - ST.GEORGE LIFE SCI (BSc)!!!!!

Plz SAY NO!!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Nyx Nyx
What college did you put as your first choice? If you picked vic/trin you had to do a supplemental. If you did pick one of them, i'm assuming they'll just send your application to your second choice college.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

There's only the SPF thing for the colleges if you're from Ontario, like Nyx said.
For those lucky ones like me who are out of the province, just needed to send my transcript.
:cheers:
But there was a supp. application for awards if you wanted to do that.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of FiresinX FiresinX

@PH5680 wrote
Im getting worried

I dont know why your worring, you'll get accepted 100% (cutoffs are in the low-mid 80's). When I applied last year to the downtown campus, st. george, I learned they gave out acceptances every 3-4 weeks or so which explains why it takes so long for people to get accepted even with high averages.
Was this helpful? Yes 0