yconic - UofTSG or U of O
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UofTSG or U of O

A photo of confuzzled confuzzled
Hey I was just wondering how the social scenes are at the university of toronto st. george campus and the university of ottawa campus.
Thanks.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of beaubeau beaubeau
Well, I for one can tell you that people going to Ottawa next year like to have a great time, fun people!

I've been to quite a few schools in the past six years and know a bunch of people that are deciding to stay in the city for uni.

As for the Ottawa campus, it's relatively large, I was there for about a week in grade 8, got lost for the first two days, after asking around it becomes straight forward and easy to remember--plus, it's downtown and close to Gâtineau, where you can go to bars and clubbing try Addiction! My friends say it's a good club, may go there in a couple of weeks for my b-day :)

And as for U of T, I've heard people joke about it being drab, but it's in Toronto and if you're the type of person that likes to have fun, you're bound to find other people with the same desires. Plus, it's Toronto--if Ottawa has a decent night life, Toronto, by logic should have a better one because of its size and density. Right?
Was this helpful? Yes 0