yconic - UOIT science programs.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UOIT science programs.

A photo of YourAvgKid YourAvgKid
My average is 84, and i've heard many times your undergrad uni does not matter therefore since I live in Oshawa and would like to save a bit of money i applied to UOIT.

What I'm wondering is, I'm not sure where to check to find the courses UOIT offers, but I applied to their Life Sciences/Life Science management (Honour Science, Biological).

And my plan is to get accepted into the UFT pharmacy program therefore I would like to do my prerequisites at UOIT.

Assuming if UOIT does not have all the courses I need what do I have to do, since the program i applied to is the closest thing I found to biomedical science which provides the courses needed for pharmacy.

Need help thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of comebackkid comebackkid

@YourAvgKid wrote
My average is 84, and i've heard many times your undergrad uni does not matter therefore since I live in Oshawa and would like to save a bit of money i applied to UOIT.

What I'm wondering is, I'm not sure where to check to find the courses UOIT offers, but I applied to their Life Sciences/Life Science management (Honour Science, Biological).

And my plan is to get accepted into the UFT pharmacy program therefore I would like to do my prerequisites at UOIT.

Assuming if UOIT does not have all the courses I need what do I have to do, since the program i applied to is the closest thing I found to biomedical science which provides the courses needed for pharmacy.

Need help thanks!

I know you're looking for information on UOIT, but I can tell you Waterloo's biomedical science program is very flexible and provides all the courses required to get into any health professional school, including pharmacy.

Cut off is 78%, and there is lower amounts of "competition".
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of KevX KevX
It is true that it does not matter where you go for your undergrad, considering that you are in pursuing a career in the life sciences like me as well. We have to apply med school after our Bachelor's degree, unlike other programs that can find jobs easily after graduation. So, i suggest you research more from their website and if UOIT doesn't offer the programs u want, go to another uni.
Was this helpful? Yes 0