yconic - UoT Residence offers
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UoT Residence offers

A photo of LRooke LRooke
I've been accepted into the ECE program at UoT, and when I filled up my SPF I indicated my need for a place in residency. Now that an offer has been made for admission, is there any way I can check which residence I have been admitted to, or has the decision not been made yet?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
They will notify you separately about residence, so the decision is not made yet. If you don't hear from them by May, they'll probably throw you into Chestnut (if it wasn't your first choice).

Congrats on getting into ECE btw, hope you like it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kraken kraken
you have to do a separate res app I think. they will send you info on it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of cyynthiia cyynthiia
Has anyone gotten rez info from U of T?
Someone said they got delayed and would e-mail us by April...
It'll be April.. in.. 2 days....
Impatience FTL.
:batman:
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Rourachnitchai Rourachnitchai
I was emailed a link to the res application form for Trinity a few weeks ago. I should probably fill that out soon.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Measys Measys
As someone whose been accepted to their first choice of colleges on the application (innis) do you guys know if it's possible to have them reconsider your application for a different college? (namely, university college)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of fruitpunch9 fruitpunch9

@Rourachnitchai wrote
I was emailed a link to the res application form for Trinity a few weeks ago. I should probably fill that out soon.

Is there a separate application form for Trinity? I thought the essays were the only ones we had to deal with.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
I heard nada about rez. I am assuming that most people do get into their designated colleges if they just pay the money in time?
Was this helpful? Yes 0