yconic - UOttawa acceptances
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UOttawa acceptances

A photo of jordoneil jordoneil
First semester marks were terrible and now I'm patiently waiting this round now that my marks are higher so I can get planning to make the move to Ottawa this summer, when can I expect to hear byyyyy. Anyone been accepted to UOttawa Commerce within the last week or so ?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of TeaL3 TeaL3
;X I'm not sure about commerce programs... but majority of the applicants I know who have applied to university of Ottawa got accepted in Febuary... have you called admission office? :o I'm sorry if this wasn't so helpful ><". Good luck!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jordoneil jordoneil

@TeaL3 wrote
;X I'm not sure about commerce programs... but majority of the applicants I know who have applied to university of Ottawa got accepted in Febuary... have you called admission office? :o I'm sorry if this wasn't so helpful ><". Good luck!

My average in February was low due to some last minute careers path changes and discovery of weaknesses, basically AF killed me. So my midterm average was high enough finally to start getting accepted like I did for Windsor last week, just curious as to around when they send out their next acceptances !
Was this helpful? Yes 0