yconic - uOttawa Conditional Acceptence Question.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

uOttawa Conditional Acceptence Question.

A photo of Elly2345 Elly2345
I was just curious, if anyone is aware, how strict uOttawa is on conditional acceptances.
In my offer it states that i need to keep a 70% average minimum in my top 6, however if i have a 69% thats ok, and if i have a 68.5 or something its still alright, so they seem to be understandable.
Thats not my problem however, I can easily get a 70%. In fact, realistically my top 6 average will be around 83% which is significantly above the condition.
The problem I have is that in addition to a 70% top 6 average, I also need at least a 65% in both biology and chemistry. I got a 92% in biology, but in chemistry, I might not meet the requirement. I have a 68% now, and from those who had the class 1st semester, I heard that the exam is extremely difficult and drops everyone's average a few percent.

Considering that I am so far above all of uOttawas other conditions, and that they are so lenient with the 70% minimum, do you think that they would also be lenient about the condition for the 65% in chemistry, if i end up being a few percent ( one or two ) below that?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies