yconic - uOttawa Entrance Scholarship
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

uOttawa Entrance Scholarship

A photo of tikiwiki tikiwiki
I got accepted early to uottawa because of grade 11 grades. My average was 92, so I got offered a 3000 dollar scholarship. If my grades go down this year to about an average of 85, will my scholarship amount be less? :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
7 replies

A photo of crazyeights crazyeights
I think (if I remember the uOttawa presentations correctly) that they don't take money off of the original amount they offer you- they only add more money if the average goes up!
What did you apply to? I applied to Geography (in French Immersion) and I've already accepted :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

okay awesome :) and I applied to criminology in english!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of jenah3 jenah3
Are you guys having trouble accessing your undergrad application? I am for some odd reason. They said that there is a technical error. Also, I got admission via email but my OUAC account has not been updated :S I applied to International Development and Globalziation
Was this helpful? Yes 0

I'm not sure about the technical issue, but maybe try calling them? and sometimes it takes a couple days to updated at ouac, since they only update it once a day :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
A quick question about UOttawa but I didn't want to start a topic. I applied to UOttawa last night and they'll email me confirmation right? Thanks :)

PS: I also applied to Crim in English, so see you in September maybe?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

yep! I got my email the next day :) and ya I am about 90% sure thats where i'm going!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of magzzxo magzzxo
Hey guys, congrats on those being accepted already (I did too)! Maybe I'll see you guys there next fall, but I'm currently on a 75% Ottawa, 25% another university but I'm most likely going. As for the scholarships, if your average goes up, they recalculate it and offer you a higher scholarship and if it goes down, I don't think it'll matter cause they still retain it for you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0