yconic - uottawa life in res?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

uottawa life in res?

A photo of tikiwiki tikiwiki
What are the traditional single rooms at uottawa like? Im debating whether to apply for 90u or just go tradionial. If you're in a suite is it less likely to meet other people or is it easier? Except for the fact that 90u is nicer and bigger, is there any other benefits?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of TH3U TH3U
i only have been to carlton university in ottawa and the res live doesnt look that interesting..i unno dats my opinion
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of RobbieF RobbieF
Don't listen to some person who hasn't even been here. I'm living in 90u right now and it's awesome, especially compared to the more traditional styles. Honestly, 90u is where it's at. It's the hardest res to get into because everyone wants to live in it. It's also the one that people tend to regret not going into when they pick another one. All of this in mind, you should take a tour and see for yourself!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
uOttawa residences suck. So much so they want to make you jump out windows and kill yourself.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/story/2009/09/15/student-suicide.html

Bazinga!
Was this helpful? Yes 0