yconic - UPS pisses me off.
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UPS pisses me off.

A photo of kungen kungen
Ugh... Ordered a game from eBay before March Break but I still haven't received it yet. It didn't even take that long for it to ship, it's just the incompetency of their drivers/delivery people. Package got to the UPS office in my town on March 14, and two "attempts" have been made since then, according to them. I've had to call them three times to arrange for delivery requests at specific time. Both times they have made their attempts, I was at home but hadn't seen any UPS people. I really am starting to think that they are just lying about their attempts, because they haven't even left any notices. How the hell is such a bad company still in business??

Anybody else have bad delivery service experiences to share?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Beejeong Beejeong

@kungen wrote
Ugh... Ordered a game from eBay before March Break but I still haven't received it yet. It didn't even take that long for it to ship, it's just the incompetency of their drivers/delivery people. Package got to the UPS office in my town on March 14, and two "attempts" have been made since then, according to them. I've had to call them three times to arrange for delivery requests at specific time. Both times they have made their attempts, I was at home but hadn't seen any UPS people. I really am starting to think that they are just lying about their attempts, because they haven't even left any notices. How the hell is such a bad company still in business??

Anybody else have bad delivery service experiences to share?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTlLOF2moxY

It's all planned out.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SUMmer123456 SUMmer123456
You could always sue Brown.
Was this helpful? Yes 0