yconic - URGENT HELP.....UTM VS Waterloo - Life Sciences
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

URGENT HELP.....UTM VS Waterloo - Life Sciences

A photo of confusedStudent confusedStudent
I've been accepted to UFT, UTM, Guelph, Waterloo and Western for Life Sciences. However, I've heard that it's difficult to a high GPA at UFT and Western. So now I'm considering UTM or Waterloo. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can help me out. My career path is medicine. I must accept this week and really need some guidance. Thank you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of ChickenSoup ChickenSoup
UT is definitely a GPA hell, but it is good, not necessarily the best, depends on you. my friends goto waterloo for life science and find it OKAY. one of them bombed all her tests but then i wonder how she graduated highschool in first place. western....my friend told me not to go to western if i cant handle all day parties lol.
UT for academic+nolife
western is pretty good
the rest...w.e/lol
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Do you think that the marks at UTM is easier to get than UFT? Not sure if I'll be able to maintain or be able to get high GPA at UTM [or is it the same as UFT]. I heard good things about Waterloo, but UTM is convenient for commuting.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of PeoplesChamp PeoplesChamp
UFT, or UTM but UT in General is solid for sciences.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Do you think it'll be more challenging for me to get into UTM grad school [if medicine doesn't work out for me]. Not sure if to go to UTM undergrad and then apply to UTM grad or if to go to Waterloo and then apply to UTM Grad school. Not sure what's the required GPA to get into UTM grad school.
Was this helpful? Yes 0