yconic - UT Scholarship
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UT Scholarship

A photo of Encore Encore
Hi, so I have couple of questions. Did anyone get UT Entrance scholarships? What's the cutoff this year? Will the scholarship offer come with the admission offer? (I just received an mail kinda like an offer from Trinity College and I don't know if UT will send a seperate one to me). But the thing is there's no scholarship on there, and I think i'm eligible for the president entrance scholarship (93.6 avg and good ECs) Anyone can explain it for me? Thanks a lot!!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

This post was deleted

A photo of Flyingpiggy Flyingpiggy

@Encore wrote
Hi, so I have couple of questions. Did anyone get UT Entrance scholarships? What's the cutoff this year? Will the scholarship offer come with the admission offer? (I just received an mail kinda like an offer from Trinity College and I don't know if UT will send a seperate one to me). But the thing is there's no scholarship on there, and I think i'm eligible for the president entrance scholarship (93.6 avg and good ECs) Anyone can explain it for me? Thanks a lot!!

I think entrance scholarship is 2.5k for 92+ admission average?
I think different colleges may offer additional scholarships based on marks.. i'm in woodsworth and today got an email of some 3000$ scholarship. So i think the UT entrance one and college ones are seperate.
Or at least i hope so! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Encore Encore

@Flyingpiggy wrote

@Encore wrote

I think entrance scholarship is 2.5k for 92+ admission average?
I think different colleges may offer additional scholarships based on marks.. i'm in woodsworth and today got an email of some 3000$ scholarship. So i think the UT entrance one and college ones are seperate.
Or at least i hope so! :)

Thanks, what's your average? did you apply for the scholarship? I hope they are separate, then I still have chance for ut's scholarship, cuz i didn't get anything from trinity.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
It's 2k for 92+
Was this helpful? Yes 0