yconic - UTAPS HELP
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTAPS HELP

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Okay, so I am applying for UTAPS and I was wondering if you have to apply for OSAP first? Do the two have anything to do with one another?

Also, the website says that students entering directly from highschool should have the form in by February 28th, but my parents don't do their taxes till like March So I won't have any of the up to date info.

Does anyone know what I should do?

Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of ktel ktel
Read: http://www.adm.utoronto.ca/adm-awards/html/financial%20aid/utaps_ext/utaps_pros_stu.htm

Crazy what you can find on the Internet...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Yes I have read that... but it still doesn't answer my questions about my parents taxes.

How am I sopposed to fill out the application by February if my parents don't do their taxes till March...? I wont have the correct information...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pare16 pare16
I think it said to use the info. for last year's taxes if you haven't done this year's yet. I'm pretty sure thats what I did.

And no you don't have to apply for OSAP first because you apply for OSAP in like May or something.

Hope that helps!
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 6x7 6x7
Hey I was wondering if we were supposed to get a confirmation email after submitting our UTAPS application? I sent mine about 10 minutes ago and have yet to receive any confirmation, which makes me scared.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of pare16 pare16
Yeah I didn't get a confirmation email either. I guess they don't send one? Idk.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of 6x7 6x7

@pare16 wrote
Yeah I didn't get a confirmation email either. I guess they don't send one? Idk.

That's relieving to know - at least we did it right then!
I was worried whether I had truly sent it or not.
Was this helpful? Yes 0