yconic - UTM life sci: Should I reject my alternate offer to be considered again??
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTM life sci: Should I reject my alternate offer to be considered again??

A photo of Joon24 Joon24
I got into psych at UTM as well :)
Anyways, a representative came to my school today from UTM. I'm in the similar situation but at UTSC. The lady said that once they give out alternate offers those are final offers and your application will not be reviewed again unless you write a formal letter asking them too and mail it!
In my opinion, I doubt that your plan of rejecting the alternate offer will work, it seems risky to me but I'm speaking from no experience.
I just suggest that you write them a letter, you won't lose anything and it could help you :) To be on the safe side you should wrote it tonight and mail it tmrw as time is of the essence!
goodluck:)

Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of fearlessforever fearlessforever
I got into psych at UTM as well :)
Anyways, a representative came to my school today from UTM. I'm in the similar situation but at UTSC. The lady said that once they give out alternate offers those are final offers and your application will not be reviewed again unless you write a formal letter asking them too and mail it!
In my opinion, I doubt that your plan of rejecting the alternate offer will work, it seems risky to me but I'm speaking from no experience.
I just suggest that you write them a letter, you won't lose anything and it could help you :) To be on the safe side you should wrote it tonight and mail it tmrw as time is of the essence!
goodluck:)

Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of itruffles itruffles
that's weird. they won't reconsider?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted