yconic - UTM Life Science!!!
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTM Life Science!!!

A photo of Joon24 Joon24
Also, another question.... If i do get in, will i be able to take music courses as electives at utm? I really want to continue studying music, maybe even get a minor degree in it :s but i don't know if it's possible at utm. any info on this would be very much appreciated. thanks :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Joon24 Joon24
Also, another question.... If i do get in, will i be able to take music courses as electives at utm? I really want to continue studying music, maybe even get a minor degree in it :s but i don't know if it's possible at utm. any info on this would be very much appreciated. thanks :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1
Yea that is good enough, you will get in. Not sure about the 2nd part, but I think you can take anything you want for electives, not sure if they offer music at UTM though.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of safarhealthsci1 safarhealthsci1

@Joon24 wrote
hmm okay. thanks a lot for the info :)
i got an offer today for utsc life sci, but only an alternate offer to utm for psychology -.- but isn't it still early? can they still accept me for life sci at utm in May?? i'm confused now.. i don't want to go for psychhology!!
thanks agn for the info

Yes you can get in at May. That is when the 2nd round of acceptances come out, based on first semester finals and 2nd semester midterms.
Was this helpful? Yes 0