yconic - UTM MANAGMENT/COMMERCE
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTM MANAGMENT/COMMERCE

A photo of toocoolforschool toocoolforschool
I am going to utm management in september, but i am going to apply for commerce 2nd year instead of sticking to managment, and I just want to know if I can take the prereqs that i need for commerce during the year or will i have to take them in the summer? Also, if I do have to take them in the summer of 2012 will I fall behind, or will they consider my application after others? Like is there any setback? THank you!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@toocoolforschool wrote
I am going to utm management in september, but i am going to apply for commerce 2nd year instead of sticking to managment, and I just want to know if I can take the prereqs that i need for commerce during the year or will i have to take them in the summer? Also, if I do have to take them in the summer of 2012 will I fall behind, or will they consider my application after others? Like is there any setback? THank you!

yes you can take all the prereqs for commerce if you are in management. noone is in the program until end of 1st year.

if you take them in summer they will consider you once you complete the courses. either in july or end of august. depending on what you take.

id suggest you take easy electives, because the gpa is raising slowly each year. this year it was 2.95, last year is was 2.75 and year before that was 2.5
Was this helpful? Yes 0