yconic - UTSC Acceptances?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTSC Acceptances?

A photo of stanleytsang stanleytsang
Hello. I'm wondering when UTSC acceptances will be given out. It seems that I missed the first wave of acceptances (and didn't get an alternate offer) and I'm anxious to accept my Laurier BBA offer.

I'll probably be calling them on thursday if I don't get anything from them by then.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of iDonShotZ iDonShotZ
same here ! I have an 85 average and I didnt even get pre-management yet.. Mines still pending review.. yet my friends with 79 and 81 average got pre-management back in march..

i asked u of t. they said the next round of acceptance starts next week
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of stanleytsang stanleytsang

@iDonShotZ wrote
same here ! I have an 85 average and I didnt even get pre-management yet.. Mines still pending review.. yet my friends with 79 and 81 average got pre-management back in march..

i asked u of t. they said the next round of acceptance starts next week

Cool thanks.
Maybe I haven't done enough research but is Co-Op guaranteed for second year if I entered the co-op program from high school? Some people on various forums say it is (but may be outdated) but I've been on the UTSC site and found this. http://mgmtcoop.utsc.utoronto.ca/students/faq

"4. What are the academic requirements for applying to Management Co-op after my first year of study?

The cut-off every year is different because it depends on the application pool and the number of available spots. In previous years, the GPA required for admission has ranged between 3.2 and 3.5. Admission is based on your grades as well as your submitted résumé and cover letter."

So according to this, isn't it somewhat like Laurier's Co-Op structure where you must have a certain GPA in first year to actually get co-op for the second year?

Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of iDonShotZ iDonShotZ
im just hopin for the non-coop management now lol cuz my average is too low for co-op.
yes you do need to maintain a certain average or else they put u in non-coop.
3.3-3.5 is like 80%? wow thats epic..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

This post was deleted