yconic - UTSC Co op Management Minimum Average
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTSC Co op Management Minimum Average

A photo of ShravanB24 ShravanB24
What is the minimum average you need to get into co op management at UTSC? Also, what is the average that you need to maintain to keep the co op management offer? Thank you for any information provided.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
9 replies

A photo of michellec16 michellec16
Co-op management asks for mid-high 80s. The average to maintain is 85.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ShravanB24 ShravanB24
Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of shandal shandal
the cut off last year was a 89.5 , no way it is mid 80s...thats the regular managment program.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of michellec16 michellec16
How'd you know the cut-off? I know people that got accepted this year with an 86, and people last year that got accepted with a lower average.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Was told by numerous people and asked some guys at utsc in the open house. Lmao no one will get accepted with that average...only like 170 seats? competition at least demands high 80s.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of bcd92 bcd92

@shandal wrote
Was told by numerous people and asked some guys at utsc in the open house. Lmao no one will get accepted with that average...only like 170 seats? competition at least demands high 80s.

heheh i love your signature @ dont give a crap n go to hell
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JK94 JK94
I have a friend that has already been accepted to co-op management with a first semester average of 87, while my average was 86.5 and I was only accepted to pre-program. Is it maybe because my friend's grade 11 average was 85 will my grade 11 average was 75 (took all three sciences)? Does my offer have a high chance of being upgraded to co-op with a top six average of 89 after second semester midterms?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

People who get accepted with those low averages must have amazing SAF's or probably voiced some external issues which is affecting their highschool marks in the application...it was a 89.5 cut off i beleive WITH SAF forms...so i guess it is possible. i talked to admissions at the uni fair and they say they have the ability to boost averages by up to about 3 percent? if you have done EC's which displays leadership, such as helping out at a seniors home...deca or etc (thats what they told me and i did it)it could improve your chances immensley.

I'm actually quite suprised you were accepted to the pre program? are all of your pre requisites above 75 percent? knowing uft...they take english and math marks very seriously and if they are quite low compared to your electives they dont like that..but i dont think it affects the chances of getting in. i think you should have gotten in the the regular atleast, as my friends who have gotten 86-87 got in. im guessing your SAF is not as good...thats why you are having problems getting in. I didn't put anytime in shulichs supp app, like an hour or 2? lol. so i guess thats why i have not been accepted yet. with a 89 you should get upgraded to regular no problem...co op will be difficult.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@bcd92 wrote

@shandal wrote

heheh i love your signature @ dont give a crap n go to hell

lolol yeeee *dat self-defense mechanisms* (anthropology) :p
Was this helpful? Yes 0