yconic - UTSC Co-Op Management or Ryerson Business Technology Management
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTSC Co-Op Management or Ryerson Business Technology Management

A photo of sylviiatu sylviiatu
I've been accepted to both programs but I'm trying to decide which is right for me. I went to UTSC's campus this weekend and i wasn't the biggest fan. I was leaning towards Ryerson at first, but after hearing how successful UTSC graduates are I'm unsure of what's better for me in the future.

Any opinions on which is better? Or any opinions on either program/school in general?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

This post was deleted

A photo of sylviiatu sylviiatu

@Lawstudent1 wrote

@sylviiatu wrote
I've been accepted to both programs but I'm trying to decide which is right for me. I went to UTSC's campus this weekend and i wasn't the biggest fan. I was leaning towards Ryerson at first, but after hearing how successful UTSC graduates are I'm unsure of what's better for me in the future.

Any opinions on which is better? Or any opinions on either program/school in general?

You're joking right? Is that even a question? UTSC Coop management is 100x better hands down.

Yeah I know it's good, but I dunno which program I would do better in. Anyone know if UTSC is heavy on theory? I know BTM is more hands on, which is better for me as a learner. Plus it also has co-op, obviously not as renowned as UTSC's co-op but at least there's still something. And UTSC seems extremely boring. Extremely.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of NOTHINGNOTHING NOTHINGNOTHING
:bom:
@sylviiatu wrote

@TROLL
It is very obvious, Ryerson Business Technology Management is better.:bom:
Was this helpful? Yes 0