yconic - UTSC Coop Management Vs Laurier BBA
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTSC Coop Management Vs Laurier BBA

A photo of JYerez JYerez
Hey guys, just wanted to see what you think about each of these programs and which one you think is better. Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Laurier
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of apark17 apark17
hands down laurier..
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JYerez JYerez
hmm i heard that if i can get into laurier for coop , then laurier would definitely be better.Would laurier still be better without coop? I also heard that students can apply from second year to Western's ivey program, would I be able to do this from utsc's coop management?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Jordan23 Jordan23
I have the same dilemma. It's either going to be Scarborough co-op Management or Laurier BBA. What are the advantages Laurier possesses that UTSC Management does not have, other than the community feel? I know that co-op for BBA is pretty competitive too.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@Jordan23 wrote
I have the same dilemma. It's either going to be Scarborough co-op Management or Laurier BBA. What are the advantages Laurier possesses that UTSC Management does not have, other than the community feel? I know that co-op for BBA is pretty competitive too.

If you are able to land the top jobs at UTSC, you can easily get into co-op at Laurier.

Let's see: excellent co-op program, great professors, well known in Ontario, some solid alumni, fully accredited by ICAO, excellent UFE pass rates, most UFE gold medal winners, lots of Big 4 jobs, lots of CATO jobs, the school's flagship program, cheap tuition, great atmosphere, tons of business clubs, lots of networking events, and some of the best girls ;)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of JYerez JYerez
I heard that you have to maintain a certain average in order to stay in utsc coop.Do you know what that average is and if it is hard to achieve? I thought I had my mind set on attending utsc ever since I got my acceptance a couple of months ago, but I'm afraid ill regret it when i realize how terrible the student life is.
Was this helpful? Yes 0