yconic - UTSC STUDENTS PLEASE - HOW IS CHMA11 (ESP IF TAKEN IN THE SUMMER)???
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTSC STUDENTS PLEASE - HOW IS CHMA11 (ESP IF TAKEN IN THE SUMMER)???

A photo of 456ooo456 456ooo456
hi, this semester im most probably going to be taking 6 courses this second semester of my first year at UTSC, they are:

BIOA02 / PSYA02 / ENGA11 / RLGA02 / POLA84 / STAB22

first off, how bad is this course load goign to be? i need to take six courses because i didnt know that most grad schools need you to have a full course load, and i only did four courses last semester, so i need to do six right now to still qualify for that.

im too scared to take chemistry (which is a requirement for my program) this semster with five other courses, so i tried to fill up my schedule with mostly electives that ive heard were easy (i need bio and stats for my program as well, and i dont want to spend too much on summer school, or i might even deicde to take another course along with chem).

question is, is CHMA11 hard, especially if youre not that good at chem, and how hard will it be to take it during the summer? i dont think any of my friends will be taking it with me.

any help is appreciated, and soon please, classes have started and i still dont know what courses im taking :shaking:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies