yconic - UTSC vs. Rotman?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTSC vs. Rotman?

A photo of 094191504 094191504
So I'm looking to obtain a business degree as my basis for entering law school. Of course, I would love your opinions on which University of Toronto school is better in terms of employability,quality of education, overall experience etc. I've heard from a U of T rep that it doesn't matter what campus you attend- you will graduate with a U of T diploma. First off, could someone confirm that? Secondly, would doing co-op Management be more beneficial than taking Commerce at Rotman, or would I be able to get the same career opportunities regardless? I'm debating which school I should put down as my primary choice. Any other comments are more than welcome!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of aeryn aeryn
I would pick UTSC Co-op management over Rotman. If it's any other program, Rotman is better.
Yes, you'll end up with a UofT degree either way, but in my opinion, the co-op is a definite advantage for the same amount of tuition as Rotman. You'll get the same career opportunities from both. Ultimately, which one is best for you depends on your own priorities and criteria for picking schools. For example, if you want to be downtown and have a nicer campus, pick Rotman. If you want a smaller campus with a high school feel, but great job experience, pick UTSC.
Was this helpful? Yes 0