yconic - UTSG - What is 45 Willcocks like? (New College Residence)
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTSG - What is 45 Willcocks like? (New College Residence)

A photo of meep meep
I was in Wetmore (or was it Wilson, the one with the caf) but I didn't get to see the rooms. But I did get to see 45 Wilcocks and I liked it - coed floors with a mini workout room on the basement floor. The bathrooms were pretty clean as were the common rooms but apparently if you're looking to party, New College is not the place to be.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of JChan JChan
I was in Wetmore (or was it Wilson, the one with the caf) but I didn't get to see the rooms. But I did get to see 45 Wilcocks and I liked it - coed floors with a mini workout room on the basement floor. The bathrooms were pretty clean as were the common rooms but apparently if you're looking to party, New College is not the place to be.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of steele steele
I got a tour of 45 Willcocks, the newer building, and it was nicer than Wetmore or Wilson (in my opinion). I saw inside a single room, it had a big window that let in lots of light, and a good amount of space for a dorm room. The building is very modern-looking on the inside, glass and concrete, so it's good if you like that sort of thing. It also has a gym and a music room, I think.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
New building is quite good. Old one leaves something to be desired.

Single rooms are reserved for upper years. If there aren't enough upper years to fill the single rooms, then a few lucky first years can get the single rooms that remain, but no guarantee.

Food sucks in my opinion, but you might have a different experience.
Was this helpful? Yes 0