yconic - UTSG - Woodsworth !
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTSG - Woodsworth !

A photo of MariamGuled MariamGuled
What's it like there? Social life?
anyone else here going there that's in the life sciences program ??

:cheers:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
6 replies

A photo of j1026 j1026

@MariamGuled wrote
What's it like there? Social life?
anyone else here going there that's in the life sciences program ??

:cheers:

My friend's brother was in Woodsworth and he loved it. He went off res for one year but didn't like it. You get suite style rooms and you can see the CN Tower. Not really sure about the social life, but it is Co-ed.

I'm also going for the life sci program :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of angel20259 angel20259
I'm really curious about the social scene in woodsworth as well.. I'm also going for the life sci program lol :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

Do you guys happen to know how and when we pick courses? I'm really confused about that.

I hope to see you both in september ! :)
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of j1026 j1026

@MariamGuled wrote
Do you guys happen to know how and when we pick courses? I'm really confused about that.

My school's guidance counselor said "Attention all graduating students that have accepted an offer from the University of Toronto: It is imperative that you log onto the U of T portal in order to choose your courses. Academic advisory sessions are available at the campus throughout the month of June and course selection begins July 25 on line."

Hope this helps.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@j1026 wrote

@MariamGuled wrote

My school's guidance counselor said "Attention all graduating students that have accepted an offer from the University of Toronto: It is imperative that you log onto the U of T portal in order to choose your courses. Academic advisory sessions are available at the campus throughout the month of June and course selection begins July 25 on line."

Hope this helps.

oh okayy thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of SparklingBG SparklingBG
In terms of the social scene, my sister goes to Woodsworth and she loves it. During frosh week, I barely see her b/c she's always there participating in the activities.
Was this helpful? Yes 0