yconic - UTSG course selection re: FCEs, wondering how transfer credits fit in
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTSG course selection re: FCEs, wondering how transfer credits fit in

A photo of magpie magpie
I have a diploma from Sheridan already and UofT accepted 2 of my courses for transfer credits, granting me 2 FCEs.

this may be a dumb question, but do these count towards FCEs for first year? It's my understanding that I can enroll in up to 5 FCEs on Monday during the first-year course selection block, then add a 6th one in Aug if I want.
There are 3 full-year courses I really want to take and I have a decent list of half-year courses to choose from in case any fill up quick. I want to have a full course load as I'm not sure yet what I want to major in.

any help is greatly appreciated, I'm very new to this design-your-own-schedule thing and I want to make sure I get the most out of first year.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

A photo of chrysocolla chrysocolla
If you are attending U of T St. George, contact the representative that deals with general questions. The contact information for that person is posted on this website. I hope this helps!
Was this helpful? Yes 0