yconic - UTSG CS conditions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTSG CS conditions

A photo of moshou0321 moshou0321
does any one konw the conditions for UTSG CS? Cusz on the letter its says that i need to maintain an acceptable average. My quesion is what is an acceptable average? Also do i have to maintain a higher grades in calc and english then other course? they never said nothing on the letter. only tht acceptable average. it bothers me all the time.

Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of premachb premachb
Lol yeah no one knows. But I was talking to a friend who goes to UofT and they were saying that you should keep your average within 5%, I donno don't hold me on that one. I'm not even sure if that's correct, its just puts on spin on it I guess...

You'll most likely not even go far enough down to get a rejection, don't worry about it.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@premachb wrote
Lol yeah no one knows. But I was talking to a friend who goes to UofT and they were saying that you should keep your average within 5%, I donno don't hold me on that one. I'm not even sure if that's correct, its just puts on spin on it I guess...

You'll most likely not even go far enough down to get a rejection, don't worry about it.

ok lolz thx anyways. cusz i kinda did bad on my calc final exam. so if i have to maintain an 80% i think i m right on the edge. cusz i had like an 83.5 for midterm so. if its like 5%. i m very safe. so thx man.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

i just called the admission office. they said that they recommand me to maintain a low to mid 80s. thts was the admission average. so like wth... they just dont want student to slack off? and bs me? shyt i m scared now.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of ktel ktel
You are probably on the cusp of the admission average, hence why they don't want you to fall much lower. Below 80% would probably not be good.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted