yconic - UTSG Engineering SPF
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTSG Engineering SPF

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Has anyone received confirmation that UTSG offices have received their SPF forms (for engineering only)

i sent mine in, and paid 35$ too, about 2 weeks ago, and i still havent gotten any notice of it ever being received.

I dont plan on living on residence, and i didnt fill out that part of the form, but i dont see an option to check "will not live on residence" ?

at the moment, only that part of the form is "incomplete" but im not sure if that would affect the sending of the SPF
Was this helpful? Yes 0
4 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
bump?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of DadeMurphy DadeMurphy
Just wait a bit, I remember a couple of years back when I applied to UofT, they always take reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally long
Was this helpful? Yes 0

This post was deleted

A photo of Kristofer Kristofer
Dont worry about the residence thing, just leave it incomplete. As for SPF confirmation, I was accepted into my program BEFORE they sent me a confirmation about my SPF. The SPF confirmation came during or after March Break, which if I remember correctly, was after the deadline for submitting one. They just sent one to everyone at the same time (I believe).

Something about U of T: if they can do something later than sooner, they will do it later.
Was this helpful? Yes 0