yconic - UTSG vs UTSC
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTSG vs UTSC

A photo of bizrabbit bizrabbit

Hey I was wondering if there are courses that are offered in University of Toronto St. George that is not offered in Scarborough?
I personally want to go to UTSG, and I need to convince my parents that UTSG offers a course that isn't offered if I got to UTSC. Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of computerengineer computerengineer
Engineering, Rotman Commerce, etc are offered in UTSG but not in UTSC. BTW why exactly do u prefer UTSG?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of kathleenUofT kathleenUofT

@bizrabbit wrote

Hey I was wondering if there are courses that are offered in University of Toronto St. George that is not offered in Scarborough?
I personally want to go to UTSG, and I need to convince my parents that UTSG offers a course that isn't offered if I got to UTSC. Thanks

Hi there,
I am positive they do. I personally live closer to UTM however they do not offer my program. BUT! Its important to note that you are not restricted to taking courses at only one school :) By that I mean, you may schedule classes in from different campuses if you transportation permits. I know that there is a shuttle bus from UTM to UTSG.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Bscit Bscit
Lol I also had to convince my Parents that UTSG is better than UTSC. Some people just dont realize that UTSC and UTM are the crap campuses that UofT uses for money.

Back to topic.
- All coop courses are at UTSC so you wont find them anywhere else at UofT
- PEY (sort of like coop) is available for UTSG and UTM
- Engineering is only at UTSG
- UTSG has the facilities and all the good stuff
Was this helpful? Yes 0