yconic - UTSG where to study?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UTSG where to study?

A photo of KeVan KeVan
I never knew Robarts closes at 6pm on Fridays.
Are there any places where I can study all night; even if it's not during exam time?
And do you guys bring food into the library?

Edit: After doing a bit of research, Robarts doesn't have extended hours during the summer.
Generally, 8-11pm from Mon-Thurs and every other days they close up early around 5-6pm.
Friggin' lame, and here I thought they would have a few selected buildings that open all night with tables you can study from (I know UTSC has some).

http://link.library.utoronto.ca/library/hours/month.cfm?library_id=109&the_date=6-1-2011&field_name=

I was thinking, can't I just stay in a lounge or something after closing hours, or would the janitors kick me out?
If anybody has any other idea, please do tell.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
2 replies

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
I think the stacks closes at 6 pm in Robarts, but not the entire library itself. I could be wrong though. You should call a librarian to confirm this.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of moodeline moodeline

@KeVan wrote
I never knew Robarts closes at 6pm on Fridays.
Are there any places where I can study all night; even if it's not during exam time?
And do you guys bring food into the library?

Edit: After doing a bit of research, Robarts doesn't have extended hours during the summer.
Generally, 8-11pm from Mon-Thurs and every other days they close up early around 5-6pm.
Friggin' lame, and here I thought they would have a few selected buildings that open all night with tables you can study from (I know UTSC has some).

http://link.library.utoronto.ca/library/hours/month.cfm?library_id=109&the_date=6-1-2011&field_name=

I was thinking, can't I just stay in a lounge or something after closing hours, or would the janitors kick me out?
If anybody has any other idea, please do tell.

Those are just summer hours- in the school year its open all night sunday-thursday night.
Was this helpful? Yes 0