yconic - UVIC
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UVIC

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
so can anyone tell me about UVIC? If all your going to say is it doesnt compare to McGill or UofT then save it... i know that.

if anyone has some experience at UVIC or opinions on the school in general please post!! :cat:
Was this helpful? Yes 0
3 replies

A photo of Zion Zion
I've just heard it's a party school with lots of hippies (and rabbits). Most students there seem pretty happy though, and it does have a decent academic reputation.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of mherdes mherdes
What do you want to know about it? I'm going into my second year there this September.

I had a great time at the school. The classes weren't over-crowded and the resident buildings weren't bad.

We don't have too many rabbits any more - last year the school decided to collect them all and ship them to Texas.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@mherdes wrote
What do you want to know about it? I'm going into my second year there this September.

I had a great time at the school. The classes weren't over-crowded and the resident buildings weren't bad.

We don't have too many rabbits any more - last year the school decided to collect them all and ship them to Texas.

i have a few questions if you dont mind!!

-are most people there just to party? i no people from my school go just for the party scene...

-is there a lot of school spirit? like is there a community kind of feeling on campus?

-was it hard to make new friends? i could imagine it being really cliquey..

thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0