yconic - UW: Biotechnology-Economics vs Biotechnology-Chartered Accountancy
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UW: Biotechnology-Economics vs Biotechnology-Chartered Accountancy

A photo of applesnack applesnack
I was thinking about considering either Biotechnology-Economics or Biotechnology-Chartered Accountancy because the science courses that I'd take in university in one of those programs seem interesting. I'm not too sure about the Chartered Accountancy though because I'm not really into pursuing a career that involves too much math. Also, it seems that for Biotech/Chartered Accountancy they only accept 10 students every year. Can someone give me an overview on what these 2 programs are all about and what careers I would be able to get into w/ one of these degrees. Is there a big difference between the two programs? In terms of difficulty or even the content. What high school courses should I take in grade 12 if I were to apply to one of these programs? I'm thinking about English, Advanced Functions, Calculus and Vectors, Physics, Biology, and Chemistry. Do I not need to take any of these courses? Other than the english and the 2 maths. Thanks
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies