yconic - UWO - Human Sexuality 2075 or Social Psychology 2070a and some second term psych course
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO - Human Sexuality 2075 or Social Psychology 2070a and some second term psych course

A photo of potatopatch3 potatopatch3
Hi everyone!

I need to fulfill my category A requirements for UWO. I'm debating between taking Human Sexuality 2075 or taking social psych 2070a first semester and another psych course (probably either Psychology and Law 2031b or Exceptional children: behavioral disorders 2042b) second semester.

I would like a course this is both interesting and relatively easy to take some weight off the rest of my courses which are heavier.

I've heard good things about both social psych and human sexuality but was wondering if anyone had any further comments on this. I was originally planning on taking social psych and another course but I can't seem to find a second term course that I really want to take which is why I'm now considering human sexuality. I was looking forward to Social Psych though so now I can't decide if I'd want to give it up.

Has anyone taken psychology and law? It seemed interesting but I haven't found anyone whos taken it so I can't really tell. Also, it's at King's so I can't even look up course evaluations for it.

Also, if you had a 2nd term category A course (Social science) that you found easy and interesting please let me know!
Was this helpful? Yes 0
0 replies