yconic - UWO - IVEY BMOS
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO - IVEY BMOS

A photo of junior21 junior21
You were supposed to apply to Ivey AEO through inside track. Seeing as you didn't, it's impossible for you to get AEO status.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of immaculatedx immaculatedx
You were supposed to apply to Ivey AEO through inside track. Seeing as you didn't, it's impossible for you to get AEO status.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous

@immaculatedx wrote

+ 1

Checking off that box means you have the intent of applying to AEO. If you did not fill out the required supplementary application, unfortunately you will only be receiving an offer to BMOS :(
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of heesoup heesoup
Like with all the above posters, you had to apply through Ivey Track which required a lot of work...
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of beyondsection17 beyondsection17

@junior21 wrote
So I have no idea what happened with my application with western I originally applied just for the Bmos but ended up switching it to AEO in January the day before they needed to be submitted.

The two applications are completely different - BMOS is checking off a box and AEO is a long and intensive process.

@junior21 wrote
I never ended up recieving any information regarding my Ivey AEO application and never even ended up filling the background form(nothing was sent to me).

Nothing was ever going to be sent to you regarding your AEO status. You were expected to go to your Inside Track on the Ivey website and fill it out yourself.

@junior21 wrote
I'm not planning on going to western however I would like to know what happened with my application because when I look on the OUAC site the box next to AEO is checked off indicating I did apply for it.

The box indicates you expressed interest in applying for AEO status. You didn't fill out the AEO application.

@junior21 wrote
Today I receieved an offer from Western but it appears it's only for the BMOS. How would I know if it's AEO. I'm assuming it's not.

It's not. Sorry.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of claudiapedraza claudiapedraza
got accepted to BMOs
Was this helpful? Yes 0