yconic - UWO BMOS 2nd year Psych 2060 or Mos 2180?
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO BMOS 2nd year Psych 2060 or Mos 2180?

A photo of ubia2014 ubia2014
Hi, I'm going to be 2nd year BMOS/AEO and I'm in Finance and Administration module.

But I still can't decide between Psychology 2060 and MOS 2180.

And also I have still 1.5 credit to choose as electives.

I am thinking taking one of language courses, but don't know which one is good one.

Any suggestions?
Was this helpful? Yes 0
5 replies

A photo of rocket61 rocket61
2180 isnt showing up when i search it in the timetable. does it come up for you?
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@rocket61 wrote
2180 isnt showing up when i search it in the timetable. does it come up for you?

No I don't see it showing up on the time table. But there is on my module requirement and academic calender.
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of rocket61 rocket61

@ubia2014 wrote

@rocket61 wrote

No I don't see it showing up on the time table. But there is on my module requirement and academic calender.

ah try 2181
Was this helpful? Yes 0

@rocket61 wrote

@ubia2014 wrote

@rocket61 wrote

ah try 2181

Hey, it's only half course. But psych 2060 is 1.0 course. What's the other half of the mos??
Was this helpful? Yes 0

A photo of abc321 abc321
Hey, was wondering if any BMOS2 kids are taking 2181. If you are, would you mind checking what textbook and edition is used for the course (should be on Student Services). I took 2180 last year and want to sell my textbook but if the book has changed then I won't bother bringing it to London. Thanks!
Was this helpful? Yes 0