yconic - UWO Bursary Questions
Hide Menu

My Feed Money for School Student Help Brands Winners Support Center

Explore yconic
Explore Student Life Topics
Scotiabank
STUDENT CHAMPION
yconic proudly recognizes Student Champion Partners who are providing our community with superior support for their student journeys. Learn More
Student Help Brands

UWO Bursary Questions

A photo of Anonymous Anonymous
Okay, So today I got accepted to Queens and when I logged in I saw that I was given a $6700 bursary. I have already accepted Western and what bothers me is that I don't know if the bursary I got from Western will be equal or greater in value.

1. My first question is whether or not Queens and Western (and other Universities) tend to give away the same amount of money in the form of bursaries or if it's different for each?

2. Right now when I try to complete the bursary form for Western it says that "You are not eligible to apply for Summer Bursary/Work Study. Undergraduate students must be registered in at least 1 half course in order to proceed." Does that mean I won't be able to apply until I register in August?

3. Another thing I don't understand is how bursaries and OUAC work together. Could someone explain that please. Is the bursary given out first, and the rest covered by OUAC or what?

Thank you.
Was this helpful? Yes 0
1 replies

This post was deleted